Thursday, December 13, 2012

ANUSHKA SHARMA : I'm More Choosy Than Deepika Padukone

Anushka Sharma has claimed she is fussier about her acting roles than rival Deepika Padukone the 24-Year old will next be seen in Matru Ki Bijlee ka Mandola opposite Imaran Khan

She told Mumbai Mirror " There is no comparison between Deepika and me. Nothing links us. We do different kind of films. In fact she has done more films. I've been choosy. I have not picked up just about any role that came my way. 

I don't need to do that. I have enough brands. And each one them has renewed the contract some of them for the third time. I don't think that's happening with other heroines. I must be doing something right. What I offer , only I can. what others do probably i cannot. I am working back back with four top-notch directors.

" Stop throwing garbage at me since I don't throw garbage at you. We call ourselves cool but we are actually not" 

Sharma recently said that she plans to focus on her personal life instead of acting in the future 

in june, an industry insider described sharma as the most talented young actress of her generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment